This is is the first time it’s got HEATED in the chat… one of us admits afterwards that he almost walked off… Piers Morgan style…. all over a chat about putting practice. We all have the PuttOut we all like it, but we disagree on the “perfect putt” concept. With Lee Westwood just living his best life with his girlfriend on the bag and his son set to caddy for him at the masters, we ask… how would the tour look without caddies?
(Audio timestamps below – For video take off 20seconds)
- The PuttOut… is the “perfect putt” just a marketing gimmick? (0:25)
- Look who won the European Tour Event… Chris feeling smug (21:43)
- The Players Championship Review (22:40)
- JT Wins… but how much has he earned this year so far? (31:33)
- Just how clutch was was Westwoods putt on 18? (34:00)
- Personal Brands…. What do we think about them? (37:40)
- Is The 17th at TPC Sawgrass the greatest par 3?
- Caddies… Who should players have on their bags? (48:30)
- How would tour players do without caddies? Would the leaderboards look any different? (1:00:04)
- What would WE look for in a caddie? For us… on the course… what do we need? (1:06:49)
- Play, Spectate, Demolish – Augusta, Pebble Beach, TPC Sawgrass (1:16:12)
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoy the show please leave us a rating and review. Or even take a screenshot and share on the socials!
This show is brought to you by:
Sunday Red Golf – The golf club for all the hackers, the toppers and the purists out there! If you love your golf, enjoy a post-round drink and just enjoying being out on the course with your mates having a laugh, then you’ll fit right in. Join the club for free, just click here.
TourChamp – Ever thought of creating your own golf leagues? Your own “Race To Dubai” or “FedEx Cup” style competitions with your mates? Well, now you can! Choose from Stableford leagues or matchplay leagues and over the course of a season, let’s see who will be crowned TourChamp! Click here to start your league now for FREE